The left #him project.
Day 1:
I almost feel nothing.
Maybe I was too emotionless. You know what, I didn’t talk to him much as much
as I think about him. But that feeling, the feeling that called “love”, I do feel
it everyday as my heart does skip a beat when I think about it. Before I start
doing this, everytime I think about leaving him, I always find a reason to not
doing it.
It was like:
1.
His drawing, really
beautiful that you’ll never see anyone else draw like that. It’s the most
beautiful drawing or doodle or something like that.
And you have loved an artist. See? How can you not smile??
2.
His humorous. He
makes you laugh. Everytime you talk to him. Everytime you see him. He makes you
smile. He interests you sometimes (I mean everytime). He also makes you cry if
he wants. Such a dick.
3.
That’s all. Can you
find something for reasonable, something makes sense to not in love with him?
Day 2:
Okay. Feeling like
this. I feel kinda sad. But it’s okay. Writing this, I’m listening to the
music. Guess what song I’m listening? Give me love – Ed Sheeran, damn!!
My friend said that
I talked about him twice today. I mean, I was really sad when I realised I’m in
project of leaving him. One of my friends said if this thing, I mean “thing”
with him, if he doesn’t motivated me, I shouldn’t care anymore.
Okay I’ll tell you
my story.
(Man, now my
playlist is playing “The only exception” by Paramore).
I met him since I
was fifth grade.
We met at an English
class.
And thing goes by. I
hated him at first because he was better than me. At English. I mean, now,
everytime, that’s why I admire him. And my hate changed into admiration.
We didn’t talk much.
Maybe you guys are thinking that if you wanted to fall in love with someone,
you could say everything to them.
But we didn’t talk
much. All he did was made me laugh, and cry, too. He has humorous, of course
that’s why I like him. But he is talented, too. His drawing like I said at Day
1, you’ll never see anyone else like him. He is one of a kind. Every boy I’ve
seen in my life, never can I find a guy like that.
Everything starts
when we were in the summer when we at 10 grade.
He got up really
early just to walk with me in the park. He made me laugh. At that time, I don’t
know why but I acted like I didn’t care about him. So I think he really liked
me bad. But we were just talking, as usual, he made me laugh and I like him
back and I asked him if he likes me, and he said “Mày là đứa con gái t thích nhất trong bất kì đứa nào t từng gặp” (You’re the girl I like the most in every girl I’ve met). I did
forget about it.
Chrismas that year,
he gave me a pilot hat when I was just think that I like it. But after that, I
really like it. I sleep with that hat everynight. I wore it everyday in the
winter.
He said everynight “good
night”. And I said “bad night. That’s our always.
Now, writing this, I
feel sorry. About us.
Không có nhận xét nào:
Đăng nhận xét